Mary Ann's Fudge Brownies
This is a favorite recipe of Mary Ann Mobley Collins, Miss Mississippi 1958 and
Miss America 1959.
- 2 cups margarine
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash of salt
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brownies: Melt margarine and chocolate together over hot water.
- Beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together.
- Slowly add melted chocolate and beat until well blended.
- Sift flour and salt together.
- Mix with nuts and add last.
- Pour into two 9-inch square greased and floured pans or 1 large pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about
35 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Fudge Icing: Mix together and cook slowly until all is melted. Bring to a boil
rapidly 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat until creamy and smooth.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes