Milky Way Brownies
- 1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup melted margarine
- 2/3 cup Eagle
Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 bag Milk Way Miniatures, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix cake mix, margarine and Eagle brand milk together.
- Spread 1/2 of this mixture
in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle chopped Milky Way Ministuares over top of mix.
- Randomly drop remaining
cake mixture over Milky Ways. There is no need to smooth it out.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.