- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup drained prepared mincemeat
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla
extract until light and fluffy.
- Stir in mincemeat.
- Add flour mixture, stirring until
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in an 8-inch square greased pan.
- Bake for 25 to
30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Cut into squares while still warm.
- Sprinkle with confectioners'