Mint Julep Brownies
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring
constantly, until chocolate melts.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until thick and pale (about
2 minutes); gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add chocolate mixture, flour and next 3 ingredients; beat at low speed 1 minute.
- Spoon into a lightly greased and floured 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
Yield: 48 servings
Per Serving: 100 Calories; 6g Fat (48.4% calories from fat); 1g Protein;
12g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 26mg Cholesterol; 66mg Sodium
Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes