Mississippi River Tugboat Muffin Brownies
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 4 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt chocolate and margarine or butter over medium-low heat. Cool.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 325 degrees F about 30 minutes or until
wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Makes 22 to 24.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes