Mocha Double-Fudge Brownies
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup butter or stick margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup semisweet
chocolate mini chips
- 1/4 cup fat-free hot fudge chocolate topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking
spray (do not coat sides of pan).
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife.
- Combine sugar, cocoa, melted butter, water, coffee granules, vanilla extract,
baking powder, egg, and egg white in a bowl.
- Add flour and mini chips, stirring
just until blended.
- Spread half the batter in bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread chocolate
topping over batter (topping will not completely cover batter).
- Spread remaining
batter over topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted
in center comes out almost clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 12/7/2001 6:40 am.