Moist and Minty Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (10 ounce)
package mint flavor semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring just to a boil; remove
- Stir in 1 cup mint chocolate morsels and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Transfer to large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour mixture and remaining 1/2 cup mint chocolate morsels.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, just until center is set.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 2 1/4-inch
Makes 16 brownies.