- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Grandma's Molasses
- 2 (1 ounce) squares chocolate
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts
- Cream butter and sugar; add molasses, melted chocolate and well beaten egg.
dry ingredients, adding chopped walnuts last.
- Pour into a well-oiled shallow pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies