Oat 'n' Crunch Brownies
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup
quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon
ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup
candy-coated chocolate pieces (the multi-colored ones)
- Grease bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package
directions; spoon into prepared pan.
- Combine pecans, oats, brown sugar and, if desired, cinnamon; stir in butter.
- Stir in candy. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Let cool,
and cut into squares.