- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely
- Combine butter, sugar and orange juice in a medium-size saucepan; cook over medium
heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
chocolate chips. orange rind and extracts, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Add eggs,
one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir flour mixture and walnuts into chocolate
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees
F for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies