- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour* a 9 inch square pan.
- Combine butter, sugar and orange juice in a medium-size saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips. orange rind and extracts, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir flour mixture and walnuts into chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
* For best results, use our Pan Release!