Orange Liqueur Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 13 x 9 inch pan.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Cool.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, orange liqueur and vanilla extract until thick and lemon-colored.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
- Add chocolate mixture; blend well.
- Fold in flour.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool.
- In small bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over frosting.
- Refrigerate until firm.