Orange Liqueur Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 6 ounces unsweetened
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups confectioners'
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Cool.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, orange liqueur and vanilla extract until thick and
- Gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
- Add chocolate mixture;
- Fold in flour.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until
brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool.
- Frosting: In small bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients;
beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Drizzle melted chocolate
- Refrigerate until firm.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.