- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 5 eggs, separated
- 6 ounces finely ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg yolks and combine.
- Stir in chocolate and salt.
- Stir in almonds.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, then remove immediately to refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.