- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 5 eggs, separated
- 6 ounces finely ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg yolks and combine.
- Stir in chocolate and salt.
- Stir in almonds.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, then remove immediately to refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes