Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla extract until light
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well blended.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually blend into butter
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies just begin to pull
away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: 36 brownies