Peanut Butter-Cocoa Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter.
- Add peanut butter; stir until peanut butter is melted.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs; beat well with spoon.
- Add flour, baking powder and
salt; beat well. Remove 1 3/4 cups batter; stir cocoa into this part.
- Spread chocolate batter into prepared pan.
- Spread remaining batter over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brownies just begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Makes about 36 brownies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes