Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 egg
- 20 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place paper liners in a cupcake pan.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, egg and water in a large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with
- Place batter in cupcake papers. When cups are 3/4 of the way full, place
an unwrapped miniature peanut butter cup in the middle, then bake for 30-35 minutes,
watching carefully while baking.
- Let cool before eating.