Peanut Butter Heath Bar Blondies
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large
eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups self-rising
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy
- 4 coarsely chopped Heath bars or chocolate covered toffee bars (about
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Grease and flour an 18 x 12 x 1-inch
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the peanut butter until fluffy.
- Add the sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract and mix
- Add the flour and beat until well incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly into
- Bake for 25 to30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center
of pan comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Topping: In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the peanut butter chips and
the cream, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle the peanut butter mixture decoratively
over the cooled blondies.
- Sprinkle the Heath Bars and the peanuts on top.
to cool to room temperature, or overnight, before cutting and serving.
Makes 24 (3-inch) blondies.
*Or you may substitute with 3 cups all purpose flour, 3 teaspoons baking powder
and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.