Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownies
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugar, peanut butter and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Add flour and salt; beat until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides
of pan. Grease foil.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Drop jam by spoonsful over batter; swirl with knife to marbleize.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
with fudgy crumbs. (Do not over-bake.)
- Cool in pan.
- Lift brownie from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 24 squares to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes