Peanut Butter Rocky Road Brownies
Brownies, peanut butter, marshmallow crème, peanuts, chocolate chips and candies
- 1 box Betty Crocker® triple chunk premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs as directed on mix
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Crème
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 30 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or
spray bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil, and eggs.
- Bake for 26 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- In medium bowl, beat marshmallow cream, peanut butter, and milk with electric
mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle with chocolate peanut butter candies and peanuts.
- In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and oil uncovered on High
for 30 to 60 seconds, stirring once, until melted. Drizzle over brownies.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Prep Time 20 Min | Makes 24 bars
Recipe and photo credit:
Betty Crocker/©2010 General Mills.