Peanut Butter-Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
With just 15 minutes of prep time, you’ll be sliding a decadent dessert into the oven that is guaranteed to bring ooohs and ahhhs.
- 1 box (19.5 ounces) Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 EGGLAND’S BEST eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 bag (8 ounces) Heath® milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 cup Hershey's® milk chocolate baking chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 13 x 9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread batter in pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits.
- Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden
- Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High for 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- Spread over cheesecake layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 40 min | Yield: 36 brownies
Pillsbury Bake-Off: Pamela Shank, Parkersburg, WV, Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Pillsbury/Bake-Off - a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010