Peppermint Pattie Brownies
- 24 small (1 1/2-inch) York Peppermint Patties
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass baking dish). Grease
a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Remove wrappers from peppermint patties.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs; beat until well blended.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Reserve
2 cups batter.
- Spread remaining batter in prepared pan.
- Arrange peppermint patties
about 1/2 inch apart in single layer over batter.
- Spread reserved 2 cups batter over patties.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes