Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix*
- 8 ounces Philadelphia
Brand Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon
* Do not use brownie mixes that include a syrup pouch.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar,
mixing until blended.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; mix just until blended.
cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture; cut through batter with knife several
times for marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream
cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into squares.