Pink Peppermint Brownies
- 1 box family size deluxe brownie mix
- 1/2 cup very hot water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peppermint candy, crushed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 6 to 8 teaspoons milk
- 1 drop red food color (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Brownie: In large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. DO NOT OVER-BAKE. Cool.
- Frosting: In medium bowl, beat all ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Cut into bars.
- Decorate with additional crushed peppermint candy.
Yield: 36 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes