- 1 (21.2 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
- Stir in white chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful about 2 inches apart onto
ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on cookie sheets for 2 minutes; remove to
wire racks to cool completely.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes