Pudding Chewy Brownies
- 1 small box chocolate pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 1/2 cup unsifted flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- Mix contents of pudding box with unsifted flour and baking powder.
- Melt margarine. Remove from heat and add sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Blend in vanilla extract and pudding mixture.
- Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan, then cut into bars.