Pumpkin Cheese Swirl Brownies
- 1 package Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ( 60 ml) water
- 1 (8 ounce) package (225 g) cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) pure pumpkin from can
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Brownie Batter: Make batter according to package instructions and pour into a 13 x 9
inch (33 x 23 cm) baking pan.
- Cheese Swirl: Mix cream cheese, sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Slowly add flour and mix until well combined.
- Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon using spoon.
- Spoon cheese mixture over batter. Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a wooden
pick inserted in center comes out with fudge crumbs.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into squares or decorative shapes with cookie cutters.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes