Pumpkin Cheese Swirl Brownies
- 1 package Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ( 60 ml) water
- 1 (8 ounce) package (225 g) cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) pure pumpkin from can
- Heat oven 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Brownie Batter: Make batter according to package instructions and pour into a 13 x 9
inch (33 x 23 cm) baking pan.
- Cheese Swirl: Mix cream cheese, sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Slowly add flour and mix until well combined.
- Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon using spoon.
- Spoon cheese mixture over batter. Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a wooden
pick inserted in center comes out with fudge crumbs.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into squares or decorative shapes with cookie cutters.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.