Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking
spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, pumpkin, egg, egg whites and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa, cinnamon, allspice, salt and nutmeg. Beat on
low speed until batter is smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 and 20 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Serving size: 16