Rainbow Rocky Road Brownies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup salted or unsalted peanuts
- 1 1/3 cups (10.5 ounce package) HERSHEY'S KISSABLES Chocolate Candies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Spread
in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes; remove from oven.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and peanuts over brownie surface.
- Return to oven; continue baking for an additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows
are puffed and beginning to brown slightly. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle candies over marshmallows and peanuts, pressing down lightly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Using wet knife, cut into 36 bars.
Timesaving Tip: Prepare family size (13 x 9-inch pan) brownie mix according to
package directions. Bake 5 minutes less than recommended baking time. Proceed as
above to add topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes