This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- Beat butter until soft and creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well. add eggs and chocolate, mixing well.
- Add flour to butter mixture, mixing well. stir in walnuts.
- Spoon half of batter into a greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
- Spread raspberry jam over batter; top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 28 to 30 minutes.