This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Cream Cheese Topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Brownie: Heat the semisweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and butter in a double boiler
over hot water until blended, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat. Let stand
- Whisk in the sugar until blended.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time, whisking after each addition until smooth.
- Whisk in the flour, vanilla extract and salt until blended.
- Spread the batter in a buttered and floured 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Heat the jam and lemon juice in a saucepan until melted, stirring frequently.
- Spread the jam mixture over the prepared layer.
- Cream Cheese Topping: Beat the cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar in a mixing bowl
until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, lemon juice, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the flour and beat until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the prepared layers.
- Sprinkle with the raspberries and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until light brown; do not over-bake.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Chill, covered, for 6 to 8 hours.
Cut into squares.