Raspberry Chip Brownies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Hershey's Special Dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, melt butter.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs one at
a time, beating with a wooden spoon until glossy.
- Into another bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add to
butter mixture, combining well.
- Add raspberry chips; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and press marshmallows into batter spaced 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack for 2 hours.
- Prepare frosting. Spread over brownie layer. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Prepare topping. Spread over chilled brownies. Chill for 30 minutes before cutting
- Frosting: In bowl, beat together all ingredients until smooth.
- Topping: In small bowl or 2-cup glass measure, melt all ingredients together
in microwave and stir until smooth.
Makes 24 (2-inch) brownies.