Raspberry Coconut Brownies
- 1 2/3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (7-ounce) package flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vanilla flavored chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spread evenly into bottom of
a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle flaked coconut over top of crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over coconut.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Spread raspberry jam and walnuts over brownie mixture; chill for 2 hours.
- In separate saucepans, melt semisweet chocolate chips and vanilla chips.
- Drizzle over top of brownies.
- Chill again until firm before cutting.
Makes 24 bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes