Raspberry Cream Brownie Wedges
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 2 to 3 drops red food coloring
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons raspberry flavored liqueur or water
- 1 ounce white baking bar
- 2 teaspoons oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 9-inch springform pan.
- In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients. Beat for 1 minute at medium speed;
- In a medium saucepan, melt margarine and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Add sugar and 3 eggs; beat well.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt; blend well.
- Stir in raspberry liqueur; blend well.
- Spread half of chocolate mixture in bottom of greased pan.
- Spread filling evenly over chocolate.
- Spread remaining chocolate mixture evenly over filling.
- Bake for 37 to 42 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool on wire rack 5 minutes; run knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool completely; remove from pan.
- In small saucepan, melt glaze ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly
- Drizzle glaze over top of brownie; allow to set.
- Cut into wedges.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001
Source: Bakery Shoppe
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes