This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix (chocolate syrup pouch included)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until
well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and preserves; spread over brownies.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring frequently; drizzle over
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Makes 36 brownies.