Raspberry Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate*
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour 8-inch square pan.
- Melt butter and bittersweet chocolate in small heavy saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat; cool.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl until light.
- Beat in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until just blended.
- Spread 3/4 of batter in prepared pan; sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; spread preserves over almonds. Carefully spoon
remaining batter over preserves, smoothing top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or just until top feels firm.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle
chocolate chips over top. Let stand a few minutes until chips melt, then spread
evenly over brownies.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- When chocolate is set, cut into 2-inch squares.
Makes 16 brownies.
* Bittersweet chocolate is available in specialty food stores. One square unsweetened
chocolate plus two squares semisweet chocolate may be substituted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes