- 1/3 cup white shortening
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 kiwi, peeled and smashed
- 1 (6 ounce) package smashed raspberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 8 x 11 x 2-inch pan.
- Melt shortening and chocolate in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat.
- Mix in sugar and eggs.
- Mix in flour, salt and baking powder.
- Fold in kiwi and raspberries.
- Spread into pan and bake for about 25 to 35
minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes