This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1/3 cup white shortening
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 kiwi, peeled and smashed
- 1 (6 ounce) package smashed raspberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 8 x 11 x 2-inch pan.
- Melt shortening and chocolate in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat.
- Mix in sugar and eggs.
- Mix in flour, salt and baking powder.
- Fold in kiwi and raspberries.
- Spread into pan and bake for about 25 to 35
minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.