Raspberry Rocky Road Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2-3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
- 1 cup roasted
salted almonds, divided
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- Prepare brownie batter as directed. Fold in 1 cup raspberries, and 1/2 cup almonds.
- Bake in a 9-inch square pan at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, or until inserted
wooden pick comes out slightly moist.
- Evenly sprinkle marshmallows and nuts over
- Place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes or until the marshmallows
turn slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before cutting, then
top with remaining raspberries and chocolate topping.
Makes about 12 individual brownies.
Always hand stir brownies (prevents over-mixing and reduces air in the
batter which will result in a cake-like brownie).