This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raspberry Saucepan Brownies
These brownies are a raspberry lover's dream!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup IQF frozen red raspberries
- 3/4 cup flour
- Dash salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Beat in eggs, then raspberries.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Turn into buttered pan.
- Bake until just firm, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool in pan.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Processed Raspberry Council