Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
Tangy raspberry-swirled cheesecake layered over a rich fudge brownie.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup thawed frozen raspberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan and line
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and salt.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chocolate with butter, stirring
frequently. Remove from the heat and whisk in 3/4 cup sugar.
- Whisk in 2 eggs, one at a time, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Fold flour into chocolate mixture until combined and pour into baking pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla
until smooth. Spread over brownie batter in the pan.
- In a food processor, pulse raspberries and 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Spoon the raspberry sauce onto
the cheesecake layer in uneven dollops and use a skewer to swirl the berry
puree into the cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Oregon Raspberries and Blackberries
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes