This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raspberry White Chocolate Brownies
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter, softened
- 2 ounces white chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (do not use frozen raspberries)
- 2 ounces white chocolate baking bar, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil,
extending over the edges of pan. Lightly grease foil; set aside.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, over medium heat melt butter and chopped baking chocolate.
- Remove from heat and stir in eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Lightly beat until
- Stir in flour, almonds, baking powder and salt.
- Spread batter into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with raspberries.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt 2 ounces white baking chocolate until smooth
- Drizzle white chocolate over top of brownies before cutting, or for
a more dramatic effect place cut brownie on plate with fresh raspberries and then
drizzle with chocolate.
Makes 16 brownies.