Reduced Fat Fudge-Style Brownies
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered Butter Buds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt chocolate chips and set aside. Mix Butter Buds and water to dissolve Butter
Buds and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Lightly beat egg whites.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Stir in the liquefied Butter Buds mix, applesauce and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan that has
been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes