- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate.
- With wire whisk, beat in 2 cups of the sugar and 3 of the eggs until blended.
- Stir in flour, salt, 1 teaspoon of
the vanilla extract and nuts. Spread into prepared pan.
- Beat ricotta cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
and remaining egg until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Drop by spoonsful on top of chocolate mixture. Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes