Rocky Road Brownies
These are no-bake brownies!
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (regular or chocolate flavor)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered peanuts or raisins, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup M&M's
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Combine chocolate chips and
milk in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until chips melt, stirring occasionally.
- Combine wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, marshmallows, 1/4 cup of the
peanuts and salt in a large bowl; stir until blended.
- Stir chocolate mixture into crumb mixture.
- Press into the lined pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and M&M's.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing peanuts and M&M's into brownies.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes