Rocky Road Brownies
These are no-bake brownies!
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers,
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (regular or chocolate flavor)
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered peanuts or raisins, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup M&M's
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Combine chocolate chips and
milk in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until chips melt, stirring occasionally.
- Combine wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, marshmallows, 1/4 cup of the
peanuts and salt in a large bowl; stir until blended.
- Stir chocolate mixture into
- Press into the lined pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and M&M's.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing peanuts and M&M's into brownies.
for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.