Rocky Road Fudge Brownies
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in pecans.
- Spoon batter into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle miniature marshmallows over hot brownies.
- Combine chocolate, milk and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until
chocolate and butter melt, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Beat at low speed
with an electric mixer until smooth. If frosting is too stiff for spreading consistency,
add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring until smooth.
- Spread over brownies.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack, and cut into bars.
Makes 1 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes