Sara Lee Kahlua White Russian Brownies
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 cup vodka
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter and lightly flour a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Cream together cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of the butter; add 1 of the eggs,
1/4 cup of the sugar, vodka and 2 tablespoons flour. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl sift remaining flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, baking powder.
in remaining butter and 1/2 cup Kahlua.
- Add remaining 2 eggs, one at a time, and
- Pour half of the cocoa mixture into the prepared pan.
- Add cream cheese
mixture and cut lightly with a knife, then add remaining cocoa mixture.
- Bake for
about 30 minutes.
- When cool, brush with remaining 1/4 cup Kahlua.