Sheet Pan Brownies
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Prepare the pudding as directed on package.
- Immediately add the cake mix (powder) it will be thick.
- Stir in the chips.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or frost with chocolate icing,
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes