- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Lightly butter a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In small saucepan, over very low heat, melt together butter and chocolate chips,
- In large bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs with marshmallows; stir in sweetened
condensed milk and vanilla extract until crumbs are all moistened.
- Stir in melted chocolate until well combined.
- Fold in milk chocolate chips.
- Pat all into pan. Let stand at room temperature about 2 hours before cutting.
- Chill if a firmer brownie is desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes