This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Smucker's and Laura Scudder's
- 1 box traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Smucker's Dove Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Caramel Topping
- 1/2 cup Laura Scudder's Natural Peanut Butter, creamy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and Smucker's Dove Dark Chocolate
Ice Cream Topping in large bowl. Beat 50 strokes by hand or until all
ingredients are incorporated.
- In a small bowl, mix the; caramel topping and natural peanut butter.
- Spread the brownie mixture in the greased pan.
- Take the mixture of peanut butter and caramel
topping and drop spoonsful over brownie mixture. With a knife, pull through the
pan creating a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 31 to 35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Store covered.
Makes 20 brownies.