Spirited Killer Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons liqueur (coffee, amaretto or orange), divided
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts or almonds
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line 9-inch square pan with greased parchment paper or foil.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Melt butter with chocolate in double boiler or heavy saucepan over very low heat;
- Beat eggs with sugar until light.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and 4 tablespoons liqueur.
- Add flour mixture to blend.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes until top springs back.
- Cool thoroughly on rack.
- Brush remaining 2 tablespoons liqueur over top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes