- 12 medium strawberries
- 1 ripe medium-size banana
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (20
1/2 ounce) package brownie mix with walnuts
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable
- 8 ounces soft-style cream cheese with strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners'
- Remove stems and hulls from strawberries. Mash with banana; set aside.
- Stir together eggs, brownie mix, water and oil until just moistened.
- Stir in
- Pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F until brownies spring back when touched, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread over cooled
- Cut brownies into squares.
- Top each brownie with a strawberry slice, if
- Store covered in the refrigerator.