Super Oatmeal Brownies
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Durkee Flaked Coconut
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (22 ounce) package brownie mix
- Mix oats, coconut, sugar, flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl; stir in butter.
Reserve 3/4 cup mixture.
- Pat oatmeal mixture into bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for FUDGY brownies.
- Spread batter evenly over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved oatmeal mixture.
- Bake according to brownie mix package directions; cool.
- Cut into squares.